Caroline + Eric were a lovely couple from Portland. As with many of our awesome couples, food, music and photography were very important to them! They had family in Seattle and decided to get married at Sodo Park and hired Ben Becker as their photographer.
They both loved a variety of music especially Soul, Blues and Rock and Roll. Eric had a vinyl record collection and listened to artists such as Stevie Wonder, Bill Withers and Common. We truly enjoyed the vibe we got to create for Caroline + Eric. Check out their playlist below.
We loved this dance photo (above) and were excited to see that Herban Feast used it for one of their ads (below)!
- Love and Hapiness – Al Green
- I Get a Kick – Frank Sinatra
- Wouldn’t It Be Nice – Beach Boys
- Hummingbird – B.B. King
- Wishin’ and Hopin’ – Dusty Springfield
- Ain’t No Problem – Marvin Gaye
- Farther On Down the Road – Taj Mahal
- Queen Bee – Taj Mahal (Processional & Bridal Entrance)
- I Feel Good – James Brown (Recessional)
- Gimme Some Lovin’ – Spencer Davis Group (Introduction of Newlyweds)
- You’re Just To Good To Be True – Frankie Vallie (Cake Cutting)
- As – Stevie Wonder (First Dance)
- Another One Bites The Dust – Queen (Bouquet/Garter)
- Blackbird – The Beatles (Father/Daughter + Mother/Son Dance combined)
- I Want You Back – Jackson 5 (Opening Dance)
- A Little Less Conversation – Elvis (Farewell Song)